1 Bed • 1 Bath • 48 m² • Apartment
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 48 m²
Howley Souhan are delighted to bring to the market this spacious one bedroom third floor apartment approx. 48 sq.m. (517 sq.ft.). The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance lobby with hotpress, living room with south facing balcony, kitchen, double bedroom with door to balcony and bathroom. This ideally positioned apartment is a short walk to both the green and red Luas lines, the city centre and is adjacent to many bus routes across the city. Both The Coombe and St. James’s Hospital are close by as well as the many amenities of the Dublin 8 area.
Entrance Hallway: Timber flooring. Hotpress with storage, shelves and immersion.
Living Room: 4.61m x 3.56m Bright southerly aspect living space with patio door to balcony.
Kitchen: 2.52m x 2.06m Modern eye and floor level units with tiled splashback. Tiled floor. Space for oven, hob and extractor fan, washing machine and fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 2.75m Double bedroom with timber flooring. Wardrobe. Patio door to balcony.
Bathroom: 2.27m x 2.11m (max) Three piece suite. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Sunny southerly facing with views of Dublin mountains
- Secure underground designated car space
- Third floor apartment
- Timber flooring throughout
- Electric heating
- Close to all amenities and within walking distance of the city centre
- Walking distance to both green and red Luas lines
- Suitable for owner occupiers and investors alike