2 Bed • 1 Bath • 56 m² • Apartment
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 56 m²
Howley Souhan are delighted to bring to the market this well appointed two bedroom apartment approx. 56.06 sq.m. (603 sq.ft.) in lovely condition throughout. The location is second to none being ideally located in the heart of the city centre and within easy walking distance of a host of amenities and excellent transport links. The entrance of the development is a tree lined garden opposite Christchurch cathedral on the corner of Christchurch Place and Nicholas Street. This attractive bright south facing apartment will appeal both to those owner occupiers looking for a city dwelling while also offering excellent rental potential for investors. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway providing excellent storage, living room with balcony and arch to separate kitchen, two generous size double bedrooms and bathroom.
Entrance Hallway: With timber flooring and picture rail. Storage/cloak cupboard and separate hotpress. Intercom.
Living Room: 4.11m x 3.25m Bright spacious room with southerly aspect. Patio door to a balcony overlooking the rear of the development and with views over the Iveagh Trust. Coal effect electric fire with tile surround and timber mantlepiece.
Kitchen: 2.77m x 1.69m Tiled floor and splashback. Modern kitchen with eye and floor level units including space for washing machine, under counter fridge, oven, hob and extractor fan and slimline dishwasher.
Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 2.68m Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and timber flooring.
Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 5.81m Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and timber flooring
Bathroom: 2.3m x 1.7m. Three piece white suite with shower unit, tiled floor, splashback and around bath.
- Bright spacious south facing two bedroom apartment in walk in condition
- Cityscape views across the top of the Iveagh Trust Buildings
- Management fee approx. ‘¬1,700 per annum
- Caretaker for the development on site daily
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Good storage throughout the apartment
- Not bound by rent control regulations
- Less than a 10 minute walk to Dublin City Centre
- Easy access to all third level colleges/universities